Since I am on maternity leave, I have been resting, taking naps, reading as much as possible about what is to come in the next few days. Mom is driving in on July 2nd, same day as my scheduled C-section. She will be here to help out Marcus and I and I am so thankful. She is an expert at baby stuff.
Marcus and I had a great weekend, watched a sunset at our favorite destination, had an iced latte (decaf of course) and spent time talking about what we think life is going to be link once our little boy is here. We have no idea, but are just so excited to see what we created.
Bags are almost all packed, just deciding how I should over pack because that is what I am good at...bringing way too much stuff with me everywhere I go. I have a few outfits picked out for the day we bring baby Meazzo home.
So with much anticipation, I say bye for now! I will share our baby's name with the world, once he is born.
More to come....
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so excited sister!!
can't wait to hear how it all goes. we are praying for you!
Post a Comment